Thursday, March 31, 2011

Litfest 2011




Fake, I promise. But I remember making one back in the day for the English Academy when I was in college. It was design disaster, but it was new and shiny, so they went with it anyway. That was called Reflections of a Roadside Minstrel or something equally absurd. But I kept this down to the cheesy 'Reflections' bit. I just felt I hadn't given Helvetica it's due, because I honestly think it's such an awesome font when used well. This is a little rough around the edges, but I kind of like it. It's English Academy-ish. Pic 1 is the poster and Pic 2 is the fanfold brochure. The brochure somehow looks nicer bigger, but I had some trouble uploading larger files. I had some variations of the main poster as well, something more minimal, but this seemed like more fun. Working on a few more. Watch this space for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment